Located 34 miles north of Seattle, and 6 miles north of Everett, Marysville is close enough to access all the arts, sports and other entertainment opportunities the region has to offer, yet is a quiet oasis. Ranked third in Washington State for population growth, behind Seattle and Vancouver, Snohomish County’s 2nd largest city, this is a dynamic and growing community.
With the Tulalip Casino and Outlet Mall, along with many other options, Marysville is a shopping destination all on it’s own.
Here are a few other amenities and institutions:
- Home of the Marysville Strawberry Festival and Marysville Street Festival.
- Marysville School District
- Tulalip Tribe Site
- City of Marysville & Utility Billing (water & sewer)
- Electricity is provided by Snohomish PUD
- Close to Stevens Pass, with world class skiing and snow sports during the winter and mountain biking during the summer
All houses in Marysville: (no condos or townhomes)