The largest city in Snohomish County, sixth largest in Washington State, as well as the seat of Snohomish County, Everett is home to many major organizations. Most famous, perhaps, is Boeing’s Everett/Paine Field facility, home to the world’s largest structure (by volume). Other key institutions include the Navy’s Everett Homeport, Fluke, Snohomish County government, Xfinity Arena, Providence Medical Center, Frontier and Kimberly-Clark, just to name a few. Everett is a growing, dynamic port city. With a wide array of cultural, arts, music and sports organizations and venues, there’s something for everyone.
Though Everett has it’s own transit/bus system, it is also part of the Sound Transit system, with access to the Sounder Train and many commuter buses, Everett has excellent access to Seattle for work and leisure, while retaining a distinctive culture and charm. Everett has great opportunities for sports fans with the AquaSox baseball and Silvertips hockey teams.
Unique Events, Activities and Venues:
- Farmer’s Markets: Everett is so amazing it has two farmer’s markets. One on Sunday and another on Friday.
- Future of Flight: exploring the history of aviation as well as the future.
- Everett Food Truck Festival: fun for foodies of all types.
- Experience Everett: your field guide for everything strange and wonderful in Everett
- Xfinity Arena: concerts, circuses, and sports.
- AFK Tavern: fun for gamers and geeks
- Village Theatre: performing arts, plays, music, a world class venue
- Everett Philharmonic
- Imagine Children’s Museum: engage your kid’s imagination.
- Everett School District
- Everett Community College
- Trinity Lutheran College
Everett is a very diverse community. Housing-wise, there are everything from brand new condos, view properties, historic homes, and everything in between.